The Menaka Trousers
Indulge in timeless tailoring and elegant silhouettes in the Menaka Trousers. Designed in a flattering high rise, the trousers are crafted from a luxurious viscose elastane blend providing a perfect balance between structure and stretch. Relaxed through the leg, they feature pintuck detailing, cuffed hemline, and a straight leg silhouette that gives it an elongating effect. Two roomy side pockets and two back pockets fit in all your essentials.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery in 7 working days. For more info, visit Shipping Policy
- Free returns within 7 days. For more info, visit Refund Policy
- 62% Polyester 34% Viscose 4% Elastane. The polyester is upcycled from factory waste
- Resin buttons
- 2 side pockets, 2 back pockets
- 2 button closure, zip fastening
The Menaka Trousers rightly take their name after Menaka Guruswamy who made it to the 100 most influential people list of 2019. She is known to have played a significant role in many landmark cases, but the one that made the furor was the section 377 case, decriminalizing homosexuality in India. she is the 1st Indian woman whose portrait is hung at the University of Oxford. Always advocating for the right to equality she has helped a lot of marginalized people throughout her career.