The Indra Trousers
Tailored from light-weight suiting fabric, these trousers flatter all body types. The revolutionary design provides increased comfort and movement. High-rise waist with a tailored flare and an elongating pin-stitch detail down the front. Two sleekly slanted pockets make it roomier to stash essentials.
- Free shipping all over India.
- Delivery in 7 working days. For more info, visit Shipping Policy
- Free returns within 7 days. For more info, visit Refund Policy
- 62% Polyester 34% Viscose 4% Elastane. The polyester is upcycled from factory waste
- Resin buttons
- 2 button closure, zip fastening
- 2 slant pockets, 2 back pockets
These tailored trousers are named after the former chair and CEO of Pepsico, Indra Nooyi. Forbes ranked her amongst the 100 most powerful women while she was called the Most Powerful Woman in business by Fortune for 5 consecutive years (2006-10) for her extensive expansion of the company. She was also honoured with Padma Bhushan in 2007. Making her name as a competent and charismatic leader isn't all that she has achieved, she takes pride in being a devoted mother and wife as well.